We (Mobile Fun) are committed to complying with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), once enacted. The security and the privacy of your personal information that you share with us is very important for us, and we want you to be confident that your personal information is kept safely. We want to inform you how we use it to offer you a better and more personalized shopping experience.
We want to inform you that:
• how and why Mobile Fun collect your personal data;
• who we share your information with, why and on what basis and
• what your rights are.
If you would like to request or review any part of your personal information held by Mobile Fun then write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This privacy notice was last updated on 8th April 2019.
What information do we collect when you register and why?
You are entering into a contract with us when you buy any product from Mobile Fun. You will need to set up an Account before ordering from us, but you can also opt to check out as a Guest. When placing an order we will ask you to provide some personal information such as;
• Your Full name
• Billing and delivery address
• contact numbers and
• email address
To make your experience better, we will also gather some information about the devices that you use to access our sites such as the desktop or mobile, and this may include IP address.
How do we use your information?
According to the Data Protection rules, we can use and share your personal data. Data Protection says that we are allowed to use and share your personal data only where we have a proper reason to do so. The law says we must have one or more reasons which are:
• Contract – we will process your personal information and data to deliver your order.
• Consent – where you agree to us using your information in this way e.g. for storing your payment card details.
• Legitimate Interests – to transfer your data to certain Third Parties such as delivery partners.
• Legal Obligation – where there is statutory or other legal requirements to share the information e.g. when we have to share your information for law enforcement purposes.
Who we share your information with and why
Mobile Fun works with various trusted suppliers and shipping companies. We need to share your information, like your phone number, full name and address in order to deliver the product to your address for which you placed an order at our store. Some examples of the categories of third parties with whom we share your data are:
Mobile Fun works with various trusted partners who supply products and services on our behalf.
In order for you to receive your goods, Mobile Fun works with a number of delivery partners. We provide them with limited information such as phone number, full name, and address so that they can deliver you the product.
Mobile Fun works with trusted third party payment processing providers in order to securely take and manage payments.