Now Ufone’s prepaid customers can enjoy the latest and best daily package of mobile internet at lowest rates of Rs. 4.99 per day which has been announced few days ago. This Rs 4.99 daily internet package will give you 75 MB daily to consume. The timings to avail this package has been limited from 1AM to 9PM. But this twenty hour time is not bad and gives you a good package overall. This package cab be availed by texting SUB and sending it to 810. The package will be renewed everyday automatically. You can unsubscribe it by sending UNSUB to 7810.
Special Mobile Internet Bundle Details:
- Package Volume: 75MB per Day
- Subscription Charges: Rs.4.99/- Including Taxes
- Validity: 01:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Activation: SMS Sub to 810
- To Unsubscribe: SMS UNSUB to 7810
- This bundle will renew automatically every day
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a limited time offer
- Subscription in case for new customers on Ufone network can take up to 24 hours.
- Package will automatically renew on daily basis
- Rs. 4.99 will be deducted on daily basis for re-subscription
- Users who do not have sufficient balance will be un-subscribed automatically
- Remaining data will not carry forward to next day
- Fair usage policy of 75 MB limit per day apply
- Users subscribed to Hourly Mobile Internet package will not be able to subscribe this package
- User will not be able to subscribe to Hourly Mobile Internet package if they are subscribe to this data package
- Users will have to unsubscribe or consume their bundle fully before subscribing to Hourly Internet package
- This package is available to all Prepaid Ufone customers on all commercial packages
- This service is not offered on Prepaid and Postpaid VPN packages.
- Data Packages cannot be utilized during International roaming.
- MMS, Premium URL or Ufone WAP Portal premium downloads will be charged as normal
- Users can get GPRS and MMS settings by calling Ufone helpline 333 or sending an SMS with “handset model” to 222.
- Rs.0.50/ + tax would be applicable on “Info” SMS send to 800 for Prepaid Subscribers.