For a successful business marketing is very important for the awareness of potential customers. Without a strong marketing campaign a business can’t get the maximum out of it. Email marketing is one of the best marketing strategies now a days as you can reach thousands of your potential or current customers based on your campaign targets. Different companies communicate via emails in effective and professional way to give awareness about their business, products or services to their customers. They encourage them to visit an online website or a physical store to get as much details as they want about the products of their interest. Non profit organizations use Emails for fund raising from the people they knew, they email their current and possibly future customers to tell them how the NGO works, what is their mission, how transparent their system is and how people can contribute for the betterment of needy and poor people.
According to different analytics tools, more than 60% internet traffic came from mobile devices. With the advancements in mobile technology people can check their emails on the go so mobile email marketing is very effective to engage more and more people.
Why You Should Use Email Marketing:
- Cost Effective: Email marketing is very cheap as compared to other marketing strategies where you have to pay big amounts from your budget. The best thing about this strategy is that you can create your own campaigns and you can send emails to all the address that you have collected from the database of your website’s subscribe us option.
- Highest ROI: Success of any marketing campaign can only be measured by its return on investment and according to different surveys, Email marketing has best returns on investment because in this strategy you are investing on a targeted audience and as a result this strategy give you return on invest of 44:1.
How to Run Successful Email Marketing:
There are various factors that can affect your marketing campaign in both positive or negative ways. So you should run your campaign very carefully by keeping all the points mentioned below in your mind.
- Target Interested Consumers Only: In email marketing a lot of emails goes to Spam or Junk folders by the filters created by the consumer’s email program. So you should target those customers only who really want emails from you. This can be done by using a subscribe to our email form on your website, in this way when the consumer opt-in for emails they won’t go to spam and even if spam filter caught your emails, user can move it to inbox happily.
- Creative Designing: In your emails use created and attractive design images to engage the users. Ask them different questions and give the some information about your products or services in points so they can better understand what will they get from you.
- Subject of Email: The subject of your email should catch the eye balls of the reader, more interesting subject you write more chances are their that user will open you email and read what you offer. It is better to offer something free to user in your subject line.
These are few points on why and how you should use the email marketing campaign to get best return on investment for you. There are lot more points which we will discuss later so you should subscribe to our news letter to get latest updates.