Sometimes, finding a wifi password becomes very difficult when you forget that. Mostly it happens when you only saved your WiFi password on a mobile device.
It is easy to find saved Wifi password from a windows computer but from an iPhone, iPad or even from an Android mobile it is not possible to view the saved wifi password.
Here in this article, we will guide you how you can view and find all the passwords of Wifi which were connected to your iPhone. You can view the SSID names and their passwords using 4UKey Password Manager application.
The application is developed by Tenorshare and with the help of this application, you can easily view any wifi password on your iPhone. You can also view all the saved passwords of different websites or the login details of different iOS apps.
Scanning the Apple IDs used on your iPhone is also possible by using the 4UKey Password Manager. If you have logged in any mail accounts on your iPhone, you can also find those passwords as well.
How to Find Wifi Password?
The process to view the wifi password is very simple. You have to download and install the 4UKey Password Manager app from their official website. You can download the application for Windows or Mac.
The process is very simple. You can view all your saved passwords on the iPhone in a few minutes. Just follow these steps:
- Launch 4UKey Password Manager application on PC or Mac
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer using the USB cable
- Make it sure that your iPhone is unlocked and don’t have a passcode
- 4UKey Password Manager will detect your device
- From this screen, click on “Start Scan” button
- Sit back and wait
- The scanning process will take a few minutes and then it will show you all the scanned passwords.
- You can save all the passwords in a .csv file on your PC.
The best thing about this application is that you don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone to find the saved wifi passwords.
If you want to watch the video tutorial to check how simple is the process to view the saved wifi passwords then watch the video below.