Facebook Messanger and WhatsApp are two giant apps in the world which are widely used all around the world for voice/video calling or chatting. But you would be shocked to know that these apps are not much used in China for different reasons. Do you know what messaging app works in China? Yes, you guessed it correctly, WeChat, the Chinese app is the most popular messaging apps by country. The most important fact is that there is a clear increase in WeChat USA users, and the main reason for this increase might be the Chinese people living in the USA. Usually, people believe that WeChat and Whatsapp are just two messaging apps which allow its users to make video calls, voice calls, sharing media or allow them to send messages. Somehow it is true, but in case of WeChat, it’s not just a messaging application, it has a lot more features than this whereas WhatsApp can be considered as the best messaging application for smartphones.
What is WeChat App
WeChat offers all the services which are provided by any other ordinary messaging application, but the following 5 features make WeChat much better than its competitors.
- Fastest Growing App: WeChat is the fastest growing application and it has over 900 million monthly active users. These numbers are very close to WhatsApp and Facebook messaging applications. With its growing users, it is the best application to use for communicating with more people.
- Using WeChat for Business: As we told you earlier, this is not just a messaging app, it’s much more than that. This is the best application for using Business purposes. Though people are using WhatsApp as well for the business purpose; but that use is very limited and no special facility for business owners, whereas using WeChat for business makes things much easier for business owners. WeChat groups are not like WhatsApp groups, it has much stronger moderation tools to facilitate business owners if they register their WeChat business account.
- Official Company Accounts: As we have mentioned that using WeChat for business is very easy, and the reason for this, WeChat offers different accounts for companies and for regular users. To get the company account for business purposes you just need to register a Wechat official account. After account registration on WeChat, things become very easy.
- Mobile Payments: When the application is focusing on supporting business, so online payment system is very important. Any user who is chatting with the friends can also make the online payments using WeChat online payment system. WeChat can be connected with the credit card or bank accounts and then by using QR code system a user can make the payments for online shopping, for electricity or other utility bills, for purchasing train tickets or to get doctor appointment.
- WeChat Marketing: On Facebook, business pages need to pay huge amounts for getting promotion from Facebook and to reach more potential customers. But WeChat is an exception where if you register a WeChat official account, WeChat will promote your account and get followers for Free. But for this, you need to register a legal and official company in China to get the official account and then all is well.
These are the main features which make WeChat better than its competitors like Facebook and WhatsApp. You can download the WeChat application on your Android or iPhone device and enjoy the application. But again to grow your business on WeChat you need to create Offical company account which should be registered in China. If you want to know more about the application features or you have any questions, you can ask in the comments section below.